[Aphio-L] Activation Info (IMPORTANT)

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 23:47:19 EDT 2014

Hey Bros,

Don't forget this *Friday* is Activation. Actives will be in *Walter 135*,
we ask that you be there by *645* so that way you can sign in and get
seated and start on time. Remember we need to be dressed up for this. Just
like any other membership event it is mandatory that you do go and missing
will count as a *missed mandatory event*. We want to start at 7 and be done
as quick as possible. Instead of doing the full scavenger hunt to find your
big like we have done in the past we are going to have the pledges come to
their family and the families hangout for a few so that you guys can get to
know one another. This is because it is parents weekend and we don't want
to take up your whole night.

*For those who are taking littles*: Emails have been sent out with their
info and who got littles. Also if you could make sure you put a sticky note
on the outside with YOUR name, family, and Little one or Little Two (If you
have twins) that would be greatly appreciated. *Please try to bring those
to us by 6:40 in Walter 145 on Friday*. If you cannot be there and have a
little, have someone from your family bring the gift please.

Thanks

Caleb

Caleb Howell
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma