[Aphio-L] 5k=Mandatory hour

5k Chairs 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 10:51:05 EDT 2014

Happy Monday Bros!

Thank you to everyone who has signed up for the 5K!

After receiving several unsatisfacotry excuses, I would like to remind everyone that the 5K is a mandatory event. This means that you should do everything in your power to be there, with the excuse of weddings/planned family events, school/academic events or emergencies.

The 5K is several hours of your Saturday morning, but it has been several months of work for the 5K chairs. We want our 5K to be well represented, and hope that everyone has the opportunity to enjoy our hard work!

Please make the effort to reschedule non-essential events and wait to go home until after the 5K.

Best,

Alyssa

5K Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega