[Aphio-L] Chapter Minute and Quiz 9/21

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 22:05:23 EDT 2014

Minutes Quiz:

1) What is the theme for next week?

2) How many bids did we give out today?

3) What new thing is the historian doing?

4) When is activation?

Chapter minutes 9/21

President

-No execs this week

-Office Hours: Wednesday @ 1pm at West 82

JBoard

-Grades are due today! You have until midnight tonight or you will be
deactivated; Bobby Davis, Rachel Grauer, Sam Abaffy

 - This is your warning: DO NOT come to your events drunk or hungover. We
are a dry chapter and even if you are a little tipsy DO NOT COME. Depending
on what happens if you come under the influence we can and will deactivate
you. Don’t put us in this situation because we don’t want to have to do
this but we will if we have to.

-Nominations for the next exec board will start week 6

-elections will be different this time, one position at a time and you can
be nominated for multiple positions and choose the one you want if elected
, will be run top down

-Elections for interchapter next week

Ombudsman

-What do you want to see the day of 5k?!

-Theme for next week… wear your letters

Treasurer

-Dues are still $50 for actives and $15 for associates

-October 5th is the day I ruin everyone’s lives…..

Service

-Weeklies are up

- CSLC Puppy Walking this Saturday, should be a popular event so sign up
ASAP

-Indian Mound Fest Volunteers, make sure you are contacting the organizers
even when you un-sign up

-New weekly: ReUse Volunteering, google doc sign ups will be online soon

-If you are hosting an event and have asked us to provide volunteers,
please give us advanced notice of any changes as soon as you can

-Career fair volunteers- if you signed up to volunteer you should have got
a schedule via email, if you signed up but didn’t get a shift from them you
will still get an hour

-Ray of Hope Donations is coming back soon

-Pawpaw Festival: if you went, don’t worry about getting your hours, you
will we are just waiting on an official sign in from the coordinators

Membership

-Bid Day happened today! 68 Pledges

-Snactives is tomorrow night- 7pm Walter 145 Donations need to be there
around 6:45ish please

-Activation is Friday at 7pm , Dress up/ be there early, and if taking a
little it would be nice to have a small gift

-Still looking at dates for Big/Little Night and Thanksgiving dinner ‘

Fellowship

-Give me your sweatshirt money $25!

- Text/email if you want to arrange another time

-You can email us, take a pic of the sign in or give us the actual sign in
but make sure you sign it clearly

-You must attend a fellowship event for the entire or a total of 1 hour

Historian

-Picture of the week!!

-Each week a winner will be picked and put on the slides, at the end of the
semester all the pictures will be put up and voted on

-The winner will get a $20 gift card (maybe a $40 one!)

Faculty Pageant

-All Greek Calendar in the works, be on the look out for an email

Fundraising

-PLEASE PLEASE sign up for donations for the brunch, if not enough people
sign up by Wednesday we will have to cancel the event L

-Sign up for brunch on the website

Youth Service

-Pop tabs and box tops

-Calliope Childcare to meet at 6 pm every week

-Discovery Museum on the website

Interchapter

-If you are interested in attending Nationals talk to Caleb

5K

-Thanks for coming to the taco dinner

-Hours are up, if you didn’t get yours tell us

-Sign up for 5k on facebook and the website; invite friends and bring 2
friends

-Hour Opportunities: tabling, snack donations for day of, letter writing,
pop-up tent and tables

-Remember roll over hours

Service Week

-Sign up for the events on the website, 2 hours required

-Good Works Service Retreats: November 5th and 6th

-Kick it for the Kids: November 1st from 2-4 in Walter Field House, $5 and
one SW hour

-Still looking for deployed friends who would like to receive a care
package for their unit

-Waiting on funding decision for a Big Brothers Big Sisters Fall Picnic

-NEED more guys to sign up for Walk a Mile in Her Shoes

--
Heather Davidson
Secretary- Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity- Delta Gamma Chapter
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
<http://secretary%2Eaphiodeltagamma@gmail.com/740.517.0606>

---------------
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12