[Aphio-L] Dues!

APhiO Delta Gamma Treasurer treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 12:15:52 EDT 2014

Hey bros,

Don't forget to bring your dues tonight!

*Actives are $50*

*Associates are $15*

If you are associate this semester, you must get in contact with me to pay
your dues. I will not hunt you down.

As promised, attached are the two forms for this semester.

Remember, you only need to fill these forms out if I am reimbursing you for
something (exec board this is more pointed towards you) or if you are
turning money in outside of chapter / for a fundraiser, etc.

In order to save money, I will only be printing these out for the exec
board, so if you are an active bro that needs to turn money in outside of
chapter then you MUST have the deposit form filled out.

If you need to set up a payment plan, COME TALK TO ME TONIGHT! Do NOT put
that off until dues rise.

Thanks so much!

--
*In LFS,*

*Mackenna Myers*

*Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma, Ohio University*
*Treasurer*
*336-793-7042*