[Aphio-L] Please read

J board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 18:53:43 EDT 2014

As it was mentioned at chapter last Monday Sam is stepping down and we will have an open position on J Board. Basically what we do is we are  responsible for the website, having risk management once a semester, upholding the constitution and by-laws, collect grades, assign committees, run elections, go to chapter, go to exec meetings on Mondays, hold office hours (set on our schedule), and conduct the probation report.

Now J Board is a position that has the majority of the work done during the summer and winter vacation and first two weeks of the semester. What we have left do to this semester is risk management, update brother statuses on the website, elections, and attending chapter, exec meetings, and office hours. What skills you develop as a J Board executive are being able to make difficult decisions in relations to probation/risk management, be flexible and work with people, manage brothers through the website and assign people to committees, and work closely with the president and membership and the other executives.

While a lot has already been done for this semester this is a great opportunity for you to learn the position this semester and if your interested run for the position during fall elections. Please contact Sam or I if you are interested in being on J Board. We will be holding nominations on Sunday. We currently have had one person reach out to us and because we need to have two members on J Board if no one else reaches out we will then hold elections on Sunday. If others do reach out then nominations will just be held on Sunday at chapter and elections the following week.

Have a great rest of your weekend!!!

LFS

Kevin Feinberg