[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes and Quiz

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 21:50:39 EDT 2014

(Sorry if this is coming to you before chapter is over)

Quiz:

When is Thanksgiving dinner?

-When does all money for dues need to be in by?

-What is next week's theme?

President

-Execs Monday at 7:30 in Grover W125

-Office hours Wednesday at 1 at West 82

-Want to be an RA? November 5th deadline

JBoard

-Elections

-Next week: Fellowship, Service Week, Ombudsman

-Risk Management November 9th 1-4pm in Walter 145, Required for those that
haven’t been and current pledge class

-Office hours Monday 5:30 grover café

Treasurer

-Dues are $60 tonight

-payment plan people need to start paying

-All money for dues must be collected by November 23rd or you will be
deactived

Ombudsman

-Question of the week: How do you think elections are going?

-Theme for next week: crazy hats!

Service

-Weeklies are up

-All service events/opportunities with ReUse are suspended, we will accept
outside hour requests from service performed here

-Please do not use our personal email accounts to contact us, if its an
emergency call or text us

-if you are signed up as a driver for an event let people know that you
unsigned up

Membership

-Thanksgiving Dinner: Nov ember 12 6:30 at UMC, families bring food

Fellowship

-Keep track of sign ins

Historian

-Send in pictures for picture of the week!

Fundraising

-Actives can sign up for pledge events 24 hours prior

-check hours regularly

-tabling for basketball tickets

Youth Service

-CALLIOPE LOCATION CHANGE:

132 W. State (just beyond the cemetery at the top of the hill) ROOM #8

Check in with Heather at 6:00 PM upstairs

-*NEED:*

Calliope sign-in Oct. 13

Ohio Valley Museum 2nd shift on Oct. 18

West Elementary sign-ins

-Wait list for Ohio Valley updated -- 3 per shift now on Nov

5K

-letter writing is pushed back to next week

Service Week
-Get your 2 hours, talk to us if you are having a problem getting them

Interchapter

-Last day to sign up for nationals is today

-Penny Wars will go until Sunday November 9th

-Bdubs fundraiser November 10th, save receipts and give them to fundraising

Awards:

Send me your birthday people on this list!! Damn.

Chloe Altomonte        Madison Koenig

Chris Bork            Maggie Gibson

Emily Ianni            Mahogany Person

Emily Mervine        Maria Simon

Kacie Goodwin        Melissa Straub

Laura Mullins        Stuart Eitzman

Liz Gilbert

--
Heather Davidson
Secretary- Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity- Delta Gamma Chapter
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
<http://secretary%2Eaphiodeltagamma@gmail.com/740.517.0606>

---------------
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12