[Aphio-L] Great New Event on the Site!

The ServiceWeek Gals serviceweek.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 14:23:51 EDT 2014

Hey bros!

Thanks to Kati Hermann, we have a great new opportunity on the website for
our ladies!
GIRLpalooza with Trimble Middle School, on November 8th.

The GIRLpalooza at Trimble Elementary/Middle School is an all day event on
Saturday, November 8 from 10am - 4pm in Trimble. The day will consist of
six workshops, lunch, and a dance party! We are hoping for between 60 and
70 girls and need volunteers to be team leaders - essentially leading a
group of 10ish girls through the day (there will be 2 leaders per team).

​I understand that it is an all day event, but keep in mind hours can
roll-over to service hours, and it would mean so much to these young girls
involved in this group! So please consider!!!

In LFS,

-Cami ​

--

*Service Week Co-Chairs*

*Alpha Phi Omega- Delta Gamma **Cami Oberlin*
co299610 at ohio.edu
513.213.2948

*Krissy Blakey*
kb286011*@ohio.edu <http://ohio.edu> *