[Aphio-L] Thanksgiving Dinner

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 11:08:32 EDT 2014

Hey Bros,

Its that time again!!!! *Thanksgiving Dinner*....

Molly and I went in to the church yesterday and booked it for Wednesday,
November 12th from 6:30pm-8:30pm(It was the only day available). With that
being said make sure you sign up on the website so that we can get an
accurate count for food! If you are a vegetarian let us know so we can work
that int

Just like previous years, each family is responsible for bring a side dish.
Each family head will be responsible for making sure the food is there. The
easiest way is to have a fellowship event to cook the food or shop for it.
Keep in mind family heads do receive a $20 stipend which can be used for
this. (Keep your Receipt) If you go over you can split it between the
family that is coming to the event and/or fellowship to prepare it. If you
want to make a family event (recommended) email fellowship and also include
what you want people to bring to cook. All food needs to be at the Church
by 6:00 pm at the latest. Also keep in mind how much food is needed so that
we have enough.

If you have any questions or I messed something up, email or text me,

Caleb

Caleb Howell
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership