[Aphio-L] Chapter Minute and Quiz 11/23

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 21:21:11 EST 2014

Quiz

1) When is the last day to get your hours in?

Have a great Thanksgiving Break!!

President

-No office hours this week

-Next execs is Monday Dec 2nd at 7:30

JBoard

-Voting on constitution next week, will be done in chunks

-Relay &5k=Charity Chair, No youth service chairs, Awards& Historian, all
budgets need approved by treasurer, Grades due week 2

Ombudsman

-Question of the week: What were your favorite service events during this
semester?

Treasurer

-Pay me tonight or dig your own grave!! No exceptions past midnight tonight

Service

-Weeklies are up, no hats for heads or Kennedy Gallery on Wednesday

-If you are here over break think about helping out with UCMs Thursday
supper and Saturday Lunch

-Bring back items for the Trimble and Athens County Coat drive

-You are almost out of time if you need more hours! All hours are being
sent to Jboard on the 7th of December, all signins and outside hour
requests are due that day (excluding events during finals week)

-If you are counting on events during finals week to makeup your total, let
us know so we can let jboard know, it will be your responsibility to get
signins to us in a timely fashion for those hours if you don’t you don’t
get those hours

Membership

-Initiation is Friday December 5th

-Thanks to those that came to history night

Fellowship

-Make sure to turn sign-ins

-We will try for Skyzone next semester, maybe

Fundraising

-All hours are updated, if you don’t have your hours you have until
December 7th

-We are missing a sign in from pledge hot dog sales, a few of you are still
waiting for that so get that in ASAP

-If you would like to make a donation to the Union Street Fire victims we
will be making a donation on behalf of APhiO, if you donate $10 you can
have that go towards Fundraising or service hours

Youth Service

-30 pop tabs= 1 hour, 10 box tops= 1 hour

-Those signed up for the west book fair finals week, sign-up will lock
Friday prior 12/5

--
Heather Davidson
Secretary- Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity- Delta Gamma Chapter
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
<http://secretary%2Eaphiodeltagamma@gmail.com/740.517.0606>

---------------
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12