[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes and Quiz 11/2

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 22:07:12 EST 2014

Chapter Minutes 11/2

Quiz:

1)What is the last 5k opportunity you have?

2)What day is History Night?

3)Which family is winning penny wars?

Good works- events this Wednesday and Thursday

PR Position for Athens County Children Service- talk to Kate if interested

President

-Execs Monday at 7:30 in Grover W125

-Office Hours Wednesday 1pm in West 82

JBoard

-Risk Management November 9th, 1-4 in Walter 145, required for those who
haven’t been and the current pledge class

-Elections next week: Interchapter, Awards, Historian, 5k

-Elections this week: Fellowship, Service Week, Ombudsman

-office hours tomorrow at 5:30 in grover café

Treasurer

-Dues are $65 tonight

-November 23rd , get me your before then or youre SOL, that’s 21 potential
days to pay me

-If you are on a payment plan you still have to have your total amount
turned into me by that day

Ombudsman

-Question of the week: What events are you looking forward to for Service
Week?

-Theme for next week: Wear your favorite color!

Service

-Weeklies are up

-ReUse: Please read the chapter minutes from last week

-Course Hero: 10 documents equals a service hour, meet with Rachel Niesse
before you start making documents

-Cardboard Castle is this week!, if you need to unsign up for a shift let
us know, final list will be sent out Wednesday

-If you are on the list we sent out this week and are struggling to get
your hours please come to our office hours and we can help you

-Rollover hours: send us a email if you want them

-Hats for Heads: give the pledges and others the opportunity to sign up

-We will not accept incomplete sign ins!!!

Membership

-Thanksgiving dinner: Wednesday November 12th at 6:30, sign up by tonight

-Family events to make food

-History night: Thursday November 20th at 7pm in Walter 135, mandatory,
actives causal dress

-Family events: a few families need to have a couple more events,
thanksgiving dinner food making/buying, and Bdubs

-Signature parties: Monday @5, Wednesday @7, Next Tuesday @ 3 all in Grover
W255

-Get your hours with your littles!!

Fellowship

-Remember to give us your sign ins, website is updated

-Skyzone? Need 35 people to for sure sign up for after hours group rate

Historian

-Picture of the week goes to McKenzie Powell

-Send in more pictures!

Fundraising

-Only a few weeks left in the semester go get your hours!

-Great past week for pledges and candy grams

-If you bought a basketball ticket, come find us and we will give them to
you

-All hours are updated, don’t hesitate to come talk to us if you need help

Youth Service

-Calliope Time Change tomorrow will end at 8:30pm

-Calliope 11/7 request to work 5:50 -9:05 pm

-West Elementary: is anyone available to help? No one signs up

-Sign-ins: bring/text Kiley

-Pop tabs and box tops- bring to Amanda

5k

-Get insomnia this Wednesday!

-Spend $10 for an hour, last 5k hour opportunity!

Service Week

-Thank you to everyone who played kickball Saturday

-Gift basket donation money give to Krissy TODAY!

-Make sure you are getting both your hours sometime this week because we
will not offer any more opportunities

-random acts of kindness people: we will have one of our committee members
help you set up and tear down the table at college gate, go easy on the
candy!

- if you are having trouble getting your hours or have any questions please
contact us!

Interchapter

-Sign up for Bdubs fundraisier next Monday

-Event tickets

-Penny wars: Kappa =+23, Iota=-1010

--
Heather Davidson
Secretary- Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity- Delta Gamma Chapter
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
<http://secretary%2Eaphiodeltagamma@gmail.com/740.517.0606>

---------------
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12