[Aphio-L] Service Hours Opportunity

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 13:36:39 EST 2014

Hey bros!

Here is a quick, easy way to get your service hours before the semester is
over!

I am interning with a site called Course Hero. If you haven't heard of it,
it's basically a site for study help. You download old documents (study
guides, essays, notes, quiz/exam materials, worksheets, homeworks etc.) and
after you've downloaded at least 40 documents (it's not as many as it
sounds) you get free access to Course Hero.

What's even cooler is that for every ten documents you download, they
donate a book to the Gambia in Africa in your name, this is where service
hours come in! (You can read more about it here:
https://www.coursehero.com/KnowledgeDrive/ )

For every 10 documents you download you will receive a service hour, and 10
documents does not take long to download so it's a quick, easy way to get
the hours you need before the semester is over!

If you are interested in helping out a fellow brother while getting your
service hours through an awesome organization, contact me and we can set up
a meeting (in person, over the phone or via Skype) and give you the leader
link to my page and help you get started downloading! Please don't start
without contacting me first, I can walk you through the easiest way to
download.

I will also speak at the beginning of chapter so you know who I am and you
can grab me after if you have questions:)

See you all tonight!

*Rachel Niese*

Ohio University; Athens, Ohio

College of Business, Management & International Business Major

*419-969-9392 <419-969-9392>*

--
*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Molly Kleman 419.235.0380*