[Aphio-L] Give Kids the World needs volunteers

Bell, Stephen sb950711 at ohio.edu
Tue May 13 22:35:02 EDT 2014

Hello brothers,

Stephen Bell here making one last appeal for people to please come on the Give Kids the World trip this August in Orlando, Fl. You know that Give Kids the World is a super fun village for young sick children to come and spend an incredible week forgetting about their troubles and just having fun! This August 3rd-9th we as brothers of Alpha Phi Omega have an incredible chance to be a part of the experience. We have space for 15 people to attend the trip altogether.

Unfortunately only 8 people are confirmed as going on the trip. 8 people is not enough for us to justify going on the trip. For that reason I implore you to make some time in your schedules and make the trip down with us if you can. I guarantee it will be an incredible experience that you won't regret. If you have any interest at all please contact me via email or on Facebook if we are friends. My number is 614-906-2452 if anyone would like to text about it also. Act fast though since there is not much time before I would have to cancel the trip.

I am sure that out of a group of 200 people we can get 15 brothers together who want to go. It would be a shame if we were to cancel the trip. Please consider coming on the trip. Thanks.

In LFS

Stephen Bell