[Aphio-L] Important

Delta Gamma J-Board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri May 9 14:30:36 EDT 2014

First please send in your GPA and what year you will be next semester. For
example 3.5 Junior, that is all we want for academics. You will have until
week 4 of the semester or you will be deactivated.

Second please sign up for your committee preferences on the website on July
31st. Please list 3, for example 1. Membership 2. 5k 3. Service Week

Third if you want to go early alum or associate next semester please sign
up on the website on September 7th. By signing up you will be placed on a
list and we will check your status and then we will email you a
confirmation of approval next semester.

Have a great summer!!!

LFS

--