[Aphio-L] IMPORTANT SKYZONE INFO

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 20:00:25 EDT 2014

SKYZONE HAS BEEN MOVED TO A DIFFERENT DAY! It will now be on MARCH 27TH. We
will need to collect money ahead of time because they don't want people
paying separately, so we will let you know soon what the price will be.
Meet at Morton parking lot at 6:30 so that we can get rides figured out for
sure so we can get on the road by 7. Please try to have a ride figured out
ahead of time. (You WILL get a service hour for driving!) Our check-in time
at Skyzone is at 8:30, when we will all receive a pair of jump socks and we
will be jumping from 9-10 PM. No outside food or drink is allowed in the
facility, but they have a concession stand. If this date change no longer
works for you, make sure that you go on the website and un-sign up.

GET EXCITED TO JUMP GUYS!!! :)))

--
*Emma Thompson*

*et649911 at ohio.edu <vv246109 at Ohio.edu>**412.877.8288*