[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes and Quiz 3/9

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 00:01:46 EDT 2014

Quiz:

1) When is initiation moving to?

2)What can you do if you missed a mandatory event?

3) How many days until relay?

President

-Office Hours: Wednesday 3-4:15

-Execs: TBA

-Need to chat or talk, just send me an email or text

-Come get sigs pledges if you need her

 Ombudsman

-Question of the week: What events would you like to see throughout the
night of Relay for Life?

-Theme for next week is....St Patty's Day

JBoard

-If you miss a mandatory event you can make it up by going to exec meetings
or president's office hours

-Office Hours Monday's from 12:30-1:30 at front room

-Risk Management is Sunday March 30th from 1-3 in Morton 235 (Mandatory for
this pledge class and the last)

Treasurer

-Dues for actives are $65

-Dues are Associate are $30

-if you are on a payment plan COME SEE ME

Service

- weeklies are up

-GKTW: dates will be August 3rd-9th. Spaces will be limited but we need to
clarify this so don't contact us trying to get a spot yet. If you want to
apply to be the trip leader for this trip, we are now accepting
applications.

-Give us sign ins

-Skyzone: you will get a service hour if you drive yourself and fellow bros
there so sign up!

-The cats Pajamas

-FEST SEASONS AND SERVICE EVENTS: Its fest season and you all deserve to
have fun. However the same rule about not showing up to service events
drunk still apply. IF YOU PLAN ON GOING OUT DURING THE DAY DO NOT COUNT ON
SOBERING UP IN TIME FOR AN EVENT LATER ON. In addition please don't 'visit'
events if you have had a few.

Membership

-Big/Little Night: Ice Cream Social, Hunger game theme (check your email), 8pm
next Wednesday at south pole (under Nelson)

-History Night: Staying Thursday 4/17 @ 7:30

-Initiation: moving to Friday 4/25 @ 7pm

Fellowship

-Windbreakers: $34 due by chapter on March 23rd NO EXCEPTIONS- you will not
get one if you don't pay by then

-Skyzone: $17/person, tell your friends to sign up, might be pushed back to
the same time next week (still waiting on a call back)

Historian

-Send pics if you have them

Faculty Pageant

-Thank you everyone who attended the pageant!

- All hours except the t-shirts are up

-Please bring your money to Val after chapter to get your shirt

-Need another FP hour? go to insomnia tomorrow after 12pm and buy 3
cookies, Tell your friends!

-If you got docked an hour or your hours are incorrect, fill out the google
doc that was sent out today

-If you are interested in being co-chair next year, contact us!!

Fundraising

-Tank sales up for this week

-Food: Bob Evans- March 27 5-8pm (Must spend $8) , DP Dough- April 7 6-10 pm

-Starting next chapter there will be swag...perfect gift for littles

-If you are concerned with getting your hours, contact us!

Youth Service

-Grenada street kids this Thursday 12-3

-Donate snacks for schools up until March 23rd- instructions are on the the
website of where to drop things off, text Chelsea if you have any questions

Relay

-12 days away!!! (next weekend)

- we will be adding more hours this week

-please only sign up for 1 relay hour, you will get more if you stay but
don't sign up for more than one online

-if you are on our committee do not sign up, you will sign up separately

-If you aren't registered on relayforlife.org/OU do it tonight. There are
only 66 of you signed up

-Come buy a bracelet for $1!

- Get your families to donate online!!

-we have raised $1195 online and I want to be at $2000 by relay! We are #3
of all the teams registered and we want to be #1!!!

-Prizes at Relay!

-We need Chip-in-dales! Sign up on the website! If not they will stalk you

-We need luminary readers

Interchapter

-Sectionals Service Project! Event is on the website March 20th

Service Week

-If you paid for a shirt, please go on facebook/email and respond to the
questions on the spreadsheet by Wednesday.

-Possible Two Options: reorder (we cover, customink) OR Money Back

-Working on a solution to the shirt fiasco

PR

-Wear your letters on Wednesday!

--
Heather Davidson
Secretary- Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity- Delta Gamma Chapter

---------------
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12

^Map around campus
---------------