[Aphio-L] FLYER AND TSHIRT DESIGNS

Faculty Pageant facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 22:04:55 EST 2014

Hello!

We really need people to start designing a t-shirt and flyer! We need
the flyer design at least by THIS FRIDAY!!!!

Things to include on a flyer design:

1. Camp Quality Ohio logo  or just name
OR
A picture or clipart of something that goes with a  pageant

2. Date and location of the event:
Tuesday Feb. 25th at 7 P.M. in Baker Ballroom

3. The name of the event: The 5th Annual Ava Nichols Faculty Pageant

4. Ticket sale info: $3 presale $5 at the door

 Things to include on a T-shirt design:
1.   Front: A cute or powerful saying about cancer or kids with cancer
 Back:

1. Camp Quality Ohio logo  or just name

OR

A picture or clipart of something that goes with a pageant (similar to flyer)

2. Date and location of the event:
Tuesday Feb. 25th at 7 P.M. in Baker Ballroom

3. The name of the event: The 5th Annual Ava Nichols Faculty Pageant

4. Ticket sale info: $3 presale $5 at the door

Please email us your designs!!!

Dalerie