[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes and Quiz 1/26/14

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 21:52:49 EST 2014

The $10 gift card this week will be to Subway!
1) Next week for the paper chapter, what time must your answers be emailed
to JBoard by?
2) When are big applications due by?
3) How many hours must you get for the faculty pageant?
4) How many rush events must you be at?

President

   -

   Office hours- Wednesday 3-4:30ish at West 82
   -

   Exec meetings- Wednesday 7:30-8:30 in Grover
   -

   Chapter next week- paper chapter
   -

      You must answer the 5 questions and e-mail j-board the answers to get
       credit for chapter, must be emailed back to Jboard by midnight

Ombudsman

   -

   Financial aid form due February 9th at midnight
   -

   Question of the week: How could we make it more comfortable for you to
   come to us if/when something is going on?
   -

   Theme for chapter in two weeks is…  Pajamas! come to chapter next week
   dressed warm and comfy in your pjs

JBoard

   -

   Please send us your grades if you haven’t already
   -

   Any questions on early alum or associate talk to us
   -

   Keep risk management at the back of your mind, should be in march or
   April
   -

   Office Hours Monday’s 12:30-1:30 at the Front Room

Treasurer

   -

   DUES! $50 for actives, $15 associates
   -

   Dues go up to $55 starting at chapter on February 9th

Service

   -

   weeklies are up
   -

   The Valentine Project- February 4th, box needs to be sent by then , give
   us the receipts from when you ship it not the items you buy
   -

   Polar Plunge- February 8th
   -

      Register for the APhiO team
      -

   Bare on the Bricks- Feb 22nd
   -

   Good Works Walk- Feb 22nd
   -

      these two will overlap in times, so choose wisely
      -

   when there is a list on the website of what is needed please pay
   attention to what people have already signed up for

Membership

   -

   informal rush- January 30th, 7pm Baker Ballroom, wear APhio gear
   -

   Formal Rush- January 31st, 7pm Baker Ballroom, business casual
   -

   rush is a mandatory event!  have to be to at one
   -

   rush events are on the website
   -

      sign up for donations for the snacktives
      -

      sign up for fellowship events if taking a little
      -

   Big applications- due by February 9th, please print and turn in

Fellowship

   -

   Family Heads
   -

      lambda/mu- need one more earh
      -

      Zeta/Sigma- need 2 more each
      -

   Talent Show - guaranteed family hour, going to start planning that for
   later in the semester

Historian

   -

   Send me pictures!

Faculty Pageant

   -

   Letter writing: meet us at the front after chapter,
   -

   If you cannot attend let us know asap
   -

      you need 2 hours and one needs to be by going to the event
      -

   Committee meet us after chapter
   -

   if you are thinking about talking to a staff member to get them to
   participate, talk to us

Fundraising

   -

   Tank sales are up on the website for the next 3 weeks, more to come
   -

   Donation hours start this week
   -

      A50- write letters to alum to see if they will give us donations
      -

   Chipotle sucks- no more fundraising this year
   -

   Valentine’s Day- candy grams/valentines

Youth Service

   -

   we’re starting to collect poptabs/boxtops again next week
   -

      30 poptabs= 1 hour, 10 boxtops= 1 hour
      -

   Can only get two hours total from doing this

Relay

   -

   Sign up!
   -

   Go to relayforlife.org, under sign up for an event type in 45701 and
   Ohio University should be the first choice, click sign up then join a team.
   Our team is Alpha Phi Omega then fill out the rest. Choose pay later unless
   you’d like to make a $10 donation. Make a donation if you can! If you
   donate you will get some kind of reward
   -

   Shirts: we need designs, send us designs asap
   -

      1 relay shirt
      -

      2 fun mom’s weekend shirts
      -

      1 normal mom’s weekend shirts
      -

   Subcommittees: you will be getting an email from us sometime this week,
   sponsorship will have a lot coming up
   -

   Once you are signed up for Relay you can get your first hour by sending
   sponsorship emails, we will be sending a sample of what you can copy and
   paste to family and friends this week
   -

      5 emails= 1 hour
      -

      screenshot and send the pic to us
      -

      please only send emails to people who will actually donate
      -

   Ordered bracelets that we will sell soon

5k

Service Week

Interchapter

   -

   Sectionals will be held on March 21 at UD
   -

      it will cost $35 + $5 for the t-shirt , doesn’t include housing
      though
      -

      registration needs to be done by Feb 28th
      -

      Bro housing is an option with blocked off hotel rooms
      -

   The Delta Gamma FB instrest page:
   https://www.facebook.com/events/282355358582779/?context=create&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming#
   -

   UD’s twitter: @apoblockparty #apoblockparty

PR

   -

   tweet to the account

Happy Birthday this week to ..

   -

   Mathias Klausing- Jan 26th
   -

   Tiphanie Woods- Jan 28th
   -

   Brianna Washington- Jan 29th
   -

   Maryssa Beasley- Feb 1st

--
Heather Davidson
Secretary- Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity- Delta Gamma Chapter

---------------
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12

^Map around campus
---------------