[Aphio-L] Approved to go Associate/Early Alum

Delta Gamma J-Board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 17:58:01 EST 2014

Hey you lovely people!

Below is a list of the people we approved of so far to go associate/early
alum. If you've asked us to go associate or early alum and DO NOT SEE YOUR
NAME ON THIS LIST, please *don't freak out just yet*. Either we need some
more info from you **cough* GRADES *cough** or there is some other issue
precluding us from granting you approval just yet, like being short on
hours. We will email you individually and/or discuss what to do with the
president and get back to you few people by next chapter. Remember, if you
still wish to go associate or early alum and you haven't emailed us yet,
you have until the end of week 2 (the second chapter) to let us know.

Alison StykaAllison KellerAmanda BreedloveAnnica StrickmakerAshley
MullinsBrianna
WashingtonBridget VandenhauteBrittney McdonaghCarissa BoringCatherine
FlemingChristine ThieryColleen MederDom ArmelieDominicue DiPietroHayley
McCandlessJackie ScottJanelle Williams Jessica Prentis Kayleigh BednarskiKelly
MayerKelly ScullyKerry CrumpKrista PalmisanoKristen PenkrotLeah ZellersLindsey
LykinsMadison GliemMaggie LawlorMaryKate McHughMcKenzie Hood Morgan
MessenheimerMorgan MitchellMorgan SommersNatalie ArmstrongRachael ColbyRachel
Rutherford Sarah NormanTessa YostToya Burns Victoria Turk
Thank you so much, email us if you have any questions or concerns.

--
*Judiciary Board*
Alpha Phi Omega

---