[Aphio-L] Dues Reminder!

APhiO Delta Gamma Treasurer treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 16:25:20 EST 2014

Hello all!

Just a quick reminder that dues will be collected starting at chapter
tonight!

For *actives* dues are *$50 *and for *associates* dues are *$15*. If you
are going associate it is your responsibility to get in contact with me
outside of chapter to pay dues!

If you wish to meet me outside of chapter to pay dues, send an email to the
treasurer account (treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com) or text me at (336)
793-7042. I check the email about once a day and usually at night, but I
will respond quickly by text message! I will *NOT* be accepting loose cash,
so make sure all cash/checks are in an envelope with your *1. Name*,* 2.*
*Amount* of money enclosed, & *3.* *What the money is for*. Do not seal the
envelope because I will count the money in front of you to avoid any
discrepancies in amount.

If you are paying by check then please make it payable to *Alpha Phi Omega
- Delta Gamma. *

I will be half an hour early to chapter and will be staying after so come
early to avoid long lines!

See you all at chapter!

--
*In LFS,*

*Mackenna Myers*

*Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma, Ohio University*
*Treasurer*
*336-793-7042*