[Aphio-L] Faculty Pageant

Faculty Pageant facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 17:17:49 EST 2014

Hey everyone!

We are so excited for the Faculty Pageant and it is coming up fast!
Remember to reserve the evening of Tuesday, February 25th for the event! It
is a mandatory event!

*Important announcements:*
1. Do you know a faculty member who you want to participate? Talk to them
and give them the attached form! Let us know that you have talked to them!
If they participate, you will get one of your two hours!!!!

2. Have a clever design? We are looking for a design for promotional
material and the tshirt!

If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know!

We will see you at chapter on Monday!

Danielle and Valerie

 FINAL Faculty Invite.docx<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zR1U2cHqkC4ocvfoz06GZcabNhU-GALfWUQn24lTBvg/edit?usp=drive_web>