[Aphio-L] ATCO Bowling Teams

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 21:07:38 EST 2014

Evening all,

It is time to pick our ATCO bowling teams! How this will work is that the
link to this semesters roster is listed below. As you can see the team
members from last semester have already been filled in as they get
priority. I have removed the people I know have either graduated or are
aboard, but if you see anyone else still on the roster that fits that
category please RSVP and tell us who they are.

Roster:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuYbx47O2nlZdEN3TXl3R3o4UEN4Z0VMT2xNSG1VNkE&usp=sharing

The deadline to sign up for teams is January 17th. At that time the
document will lock and the results will be final. Just a reminder that ATCO
bowling is on Wednesdays from 5pm-7pm at the Rollerbowl on Palmer Street.

So:

*Returning Team Members:* If you want to keep your spot on the team, simply
leave your name on the roster. If you do not wish to keep your spot, delete
your name and write 'pass' in your spot. As ATCO bowling openings are
highly sought after, do not save your spot for someone by replacing your
name with theirs.

*Potential Team Members: *Any space and only the spaces marked with a
'pass' are up for grabs. Replace the 'pass' with your name and the spot is
yours! It's first come first serve, so don't hesitate if you see a opening.
May the odds be ever in your favor.

DISCLAIMER: Since we are all gentlemen/women here I know I will never have
to do this; but I can go on the roster and see who edits what and at what
time if I need to. So please: no messing about.

Feel free to email us back if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Robert

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

* Robert Burke         Larissa Bradford937.239.3104
330.612.8299*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12