[Aphio-L] Family Event/Hour Clarification

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 15:17:27 EST 2014

Hey guys!

We just want to clarify a few things in regards to family events and
getting hours.  As we all know, everyone needs at least 1 family event with
their family.

What we want to clarify is that you ARE allowed to attend another family's
event... However this will count as a regular fellowship hour, not a family
hour for you (duh, because it's not your family).  BUT in order for that
family to receive their family hours, there must be at least 4 members of
that family there.

EXAMPLE:
I'm in Theta and Emma is in Lambda.
I want to go to Lambda's movie night.
I will get a fellowship hour if there are at least 4 people there.
Emma will get a family hour if 4 members of her family + me are there.
HOWEVER
If it's a Lambda movie night and the attendees are Emma + 2 family members
+ me attending... 4 people total... The 3 Lambda members will NOT get a
family hour, just a fellowship hour.

I know this is confusing, which is why we wanted to clarify now so you guys
are made aware of this.

If you have any questions, hit us up.

THANKS!

--