[Aphio-L] FACULTY PAGEANT TONIGHT: Important Details Here

facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 08:56:39 EST 2014

Hey everyone!

Today's the day!

*Buy tickets and/or pick up your tshirts at tabling today (10-noon &1-4
Baker 1st floor)!!!! *Tshirts can also be picked up tonight. Make sure to
bring your money if you have not yet paid!

The pageant starts at 7, but try to show up earlier! We will have raffles
(so bring $$$$)! Remember, if you but 6 raffle tickets for $5, you can get
an hour!

Also, if you want a Faculty Pageant tshirt, we bought extras! Bring $10
(you will also get an hour) to tabling or to the Faculty Pageant!

If you own this year's shirt or last year's shirt, please wear it today and
tonight!

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS, POST ABOUT IT ON FACEBOOK, AND TWEET USING THE
OFFICIAL HASHTAG:
#APhiOFacultyPageant<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/aphiofacultypageant?source=feed_text>

Thank you for your support, can't wait to share our hard work with you
tonight!

Danielle and Valerie