[Aphio-L] Bare On The Bricks (Good news!) and WOUB

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:30:31 EST 2014

Hello all,

The budget to cover our team fee for Bare On The Bricks has passed!
therefore, any participant from Alpha Phi Omega will not have to pay a
thing! *Stand by for further information about signing up*. Refunds for
those of you who already paid are in the works.

Secondly, since we received so many emails about it (and thank you to those
people), shifts for the WOUB pledge drive are now on the website for people
to sign up for.

Note that we are not responsible for any shifts that get cancelled or get
filled up by volunteers outside of AphiO. These shifts are not guaranteed
to us, so make sure you claim your shift by emailing the organizers as par
the event instructions below. *As long as follow directions and email the
organizers beforehand* you will not get docked for any  last minute
cancellation of shifts (you just will get zero hours).

As always, if you have any questions please RSVP to
service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

Cheers!

Robert

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

* Robert Burke         Larissa Bradford937.239.3104
330.612.8299*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12