[Aphio-L] Spirit Jersey Pick Up Times

Vincent, Victoria vv246109 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 11 15:55:40 EST 2014

Hello Bros,

As I said on Sunday I was going to send an email with pick up times for this week. Since again I do not want to carry that big box with me everytime, please email me back with the time and day you choose to stop by. I am only going to bring the spirit jerseys of the people who email me. As long as you email me at least 4 hours (expect for today) before the posted time, I should be able to bring your jersey for pick up. I will be in Baker at these times this week:

Tuesday (Today) 5-7 pm

Wednesday 3:30-7 pm

Friday 12-5pm

You can pick up from my house (35 B East Carpenter St) at these times:

Wednesday 9-10pm

Thursday 9-10pm

Friday 6-8 pm

I will most likely be able to bring the spirit jerseys to Activation but I'm not positive since I will be in Columbus earlier that day, will send another email if I am.

I will bring them to chapter next Sunday (February 16).

If none of these times work, please let me know so we can come up with another time!

Thanks for your patience friends!

VIC

Victoria Vincent

University Events Executive