[Aphio-L] NO Spirit Jerseys Tonight

Vincent, Victoria vv246109 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 9 20:27:49 EST 2014

Hey Guys,

So bad news bears, my car cannot pull out of my driveway because of all the ice that has built up over the weekend SOOO I can't bring the spirit jerseys to Chapter because I'm not about to carry that 60 lb. box through all this ice. I apologize for this but this weather is a killer so since this was unplanned and you guys need more opportunities to pick up your spirit jerseys, I will send out an email tomorrow morning with pick up times for this week and weather permitting I will also bring them to chapter next Sunday (February 16). Sorry for the inconvenience but I will make sure you guys get your jerseys!

Thanks,

VIC

Victoria Vincent

University Events Executive