[Aphio-L] Important Information

J board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 12:31:39 EST 2014

Hey everyone I hope your winter break has started off on the right foot. There are a few things that we need to inform you of like we always do after the semester.

First, we will be completing our probation report tomorrow which means you will be receiving an email about your status if you are looking to be on probation or deactivated. Please note that this decision will not be final and you have the right to appeal it by week two of the spring semester.

Second, grades are due by week two of the semester. If you have an academic hold of any kind let us know and you won't have your status in jeopardy but you need to let us know prior to the deadline.

Third, if you want to go associate or early alum the sign up is on the website on January 19th. Please follow the directions that are on the event. In order to be approved you will need to turn in your grades and be in good standing.

Fourth, if you will be studying abroad next semester please email us and we will talk to you individually about it.

Fifth, in the next couple days I will be putting up an event on January 7th for you to sign up for your committee choices. Please do not email us your choices we want you to sign up on the website so we can see the order of when you signed up. More directions will be on the event.

Please not that all of the week two deadlines is midnight on January 19th.

I hope you all have a great vacation and I look forward to seeing you in January.

LFS

Kevin