[Aphio-L] swag

fundraising.aphiodeltagamma fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 23:17:22 EDT 2014

Hey guys if you didn't sign up for swag, ignore this email!

For those of you who did, I put up the hours from tonight. If you were
signed up on the website and didn't buy it, I didn't dock you. However, if
you still want things, just sign up for next week! Also if you signed up
for a tumbler and I just was dumb and forgot them tonight, sign up for next
week as well! Remember pledges, you can still buy things, I will just give
them to your bigs until you become active brothers!

Have a great week bros!
--
*VP of Fundraising *
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma