[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes and Quiz 4/13

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 22:46:30 EDT 2014

Chapter Minutes:

Quiz:

1) When is History night?

2) When is the next chapter?

3) What should you bring from home this weekend to help the 5k?

One: working to get Bobcat cash used up town, working to be able to send
student organizations to leadership conferences and other issues that will
affect campus

President

-No execs this week

-Office hours 3-4:30 in the Office

-Chapter Monday @ 9pm next week, last chapter of the year

Ombudsman

-Question of the week: What did you think of Athens Beautification Day?

-Theme for next week: Easter! Wear your pastels

JBoard

-Elections!

-Nominees: Membership: Jen Deis, Kristen Hencsei; Faculty Pageant: Sarah
Bell, Katie Hermann, Tara Nolan; Youth Service: Jessica King, Kiley
Landusky, Amanda Meyers

-Office hours Monday's from 12:30-1:30 at Front Room

Treasurer

-April 25th

Service

-weeklies are up

-The end of the semester is nearing- so if you are on hours GET ON THAT!
Talk to us if you need anything

-GKTW- sign up on the interest list, there are only 9 people that are
interested. If we do not have a fair amount of people it's a possibility
that it may not happen this summer, come talk to us if you want to learn
more about the trip

-Pledges: if you need our signatures and can't tonight, text us ASAP

-Rollover hours for Relay, FP or Fundraising- if you haven't emailed us you
still have time

-Also note to all: please contact one of us directly if you have a problem
or need help so there isn't any confusion

-Still need trip leaders!

-Upcoming events: International Week Volunteers- make sure you sign up on
the registration page or your hours wont count!

-UCM Fundraising Dinner

-Friday Carecare again has two spaces

-Office hours- this will be a chance to meet with me and resolve any hour
issues, dates and times TBA

Membership

-History Night is this Thursday! 7:30 in walter 135, if you cannot make it
and have a little tell someone in your family!

-Initiation next Friday 4/25 at 7pm, Dress up!!

-Sig Party tomorrow in Grover E205 at 7:30pm

-If you pledged Fall 2013 get your certificate and card up front

-If anyone is staying over the summer (preferably second semester) we need
help with binders, 1-2 people

Fellowship

-Get excited for the Membership Picnic

-Food Donations=Service Hour

-Make sure to indicate if you are a vegetarian on the website

-Penny wars/pop tabs

-windbreakers will be in Tuesday, will have them at next chapter

Historian

-Last day for videos is April 20th, I sent an email about it this afternoon

-Send me some pictures! Lots of cool things coming up!

-If you are on my committee and haven't sent me anything get on it...

Faculty Pageant

-People interested in Camp Quality- talk to Val!

-Thank you to everyone who attended the pageant and helped raise money for
camp quality, you are all beautiful people!

Fundraising

-Thanks to everyone who went to DP Dough, bring us your receipts!

-Tabling this week

-If you don't have your hours, come get swag!

-Bracket prizes- 1st -Sarah Bell, 2nd- non aphio bro, 3rd- ....

Youth Service

-Sign ins need from: West Library Helpers Feb 26th, April 1, April 2, April
8 and April9; So all three Kidfest shifts

-We are having a contest to see which family can bring in the most pop tabs
and change

-It's a penny/poptab/colorwar

-Part of your score at color wars will depend on which family brings in the
most of either one of these items

Relay

-If you don't have your hours come talk to us

-We are the highest fundraising team at OU's Relay for Life! Great job
everyone! Thanks for all your help!

5k

-We are going to start collecting used dog toys, collars, leashes, beds etc.

-So if you are going home this weekemd bring back any old dog things you
don't use

Awards

-Sign up for the Awards Banquet on April 30th

-Families please begin thinking about what "classy/FUN" desserts you would
like to bring!

-More info coming soon

--
Heather Davidson
Secretary- Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity- Delta Gamma Chapter

---------------
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12

^Map around campus
---------------