[Aphio-L] Videos

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 11:20:41 EDT 2014

Hey everyone!

This is just a reminder that *tonight starting at 8pm* there will be a
camera set up in Morton so that you can make your senior videos. To make
the process easier, make a list of who you want to make a video for before
you get there. It will be first come first serve and we will be stopping at
9pm for chapter. *The last day for videos is Sunday April 20th. *We will
have the camera set up again next Sunday, but *DO NOT WAIT FOR THE LAST
MINUTE TO MAKE YOUR VIDEO.* If you have any questions please feel free to
contact me.

Here is the list of seniors graduating this year.

 Senior List 2013-2014<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkoIg3rQNTgRdHJfX0NrT3dmUzJyMGVUbVFvS05Xb0E&usp=drive_web>
Thanks!
--
*Historian*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Kathryn Kendall*
*937-304-5247*