[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes and Quiz 4/6

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 22:23:47 EDT 2014

Quiz

1) when is all money due?

2) How many more mandatory events are there?

3) What big service event is this sunday?

Chapter Minutes 4/6

Stuff Yourself with Fluff Eating Contest

-Thursday April 17th at 6:30 pm

-$5 per person, teams of three

-Benefits Habitat for Humanity Athens County

-$15 gift card to Fluff and late night snack delivered to you finals week
for winner

President

-Office Hours- Wednesday 3-4 at West 82

-Execs Wednesday 7:300 in Grover W135

-Mandatory Events Left- Sunday April 13th 9pm, History Night April 17th,
Monday April 21st at 9pm, Initiation April 25th

Ombudsman

-What type of games/activities do you want to see at color wars?

-Theme for next week is animal print

JBoard

-If you missed risk management you will be on probation until you make it up

-Nominations: Youth Service- Amanda Myers, Jessica King; Faculty Pageant-
Sarah Bell; Relay- Tracey Engle

-Office Hours Mondays from 12:30-1:30 at Front Room

Treasurer

-APRIL 25TH ALL MONEY DUE

Service

-Reminder: Student EXPO is this week

-Pledges: further ABH and volleyball shifts are up

-Wifflemania is also this week, make sure you let us know you have a full
team

-Learn to Skate, you still have a chance to sign up

-GKTW interest event now up, no need to email us just sign up

-Athens Beautification Day is this Sunday- project leader will probably be
Larissa, if you are coming late or have to leave earl drive but if not
there really is no reason to drive, if you need to leave early for a
legitimate reason contact us by Thursday or you will be docked the hours
that you aren't there

Membership

-For ABH pledge project- two more maintenance shifts available Tomorrow 2-8
and Tuesday 12-6, Remember to talk to Kelly if you are willing to be a
shift leader, sign up for volleyball tomorrow at 6pm if you are a
Psych/Social work major, Kelly is unable to attend so make a sign in

-Signature Parties- Thursday 4/10 @8 in Grover E205 and Monday 4/14 7:30 in
Grover E205

-History Night Thursday 4/17 at 7:30, Actives go to Walter 135 and do not
need to dress up

-Initiation Friday 4/25 at 7 pm in walter 135, dress is business
professional

Fellowship

-Signatures Parties 4/10

-Family Events- you need at least 1 hour

-Membership Picnic and Color Wars

Historian

-possible time for videos during the week, watch for an email

-videos due April 20th

-Make sure you are or are not on the senior list, cords will be ordered
this week

-Send me some pictures!

Fundraising

-Thanks for all the help this weekend!

-DP Dough Tomorrow, save receipts!

-Tabling this week

-Bob Evans hours will be up after chapter

Youth Service

-I have received several emails about replacements at KidsFest, if you do
not want to be docked hours please find a replacement for yourself

-Also do not email my personal account direct all activity to the youth
service account

-Pop tabs and box tops!

Relay

-Thank you all for all your help!

-We had an awesome mom's weekend and we couldn't have done it without you
all!
-we raised over $2191 this weekend!

-Our grand total for Relay this year $4151

-Special thanks to all our Chippendales who did an amazing job despite the
cold

5k

-Thank you to everyone who came to our Mom's Weekend Event

-It was a great success, we made $572.48 yayyyy!

-Thank you to our beautiful committee you guys were a big help tabling

PR

-Wear your letters Wednesday

--
Heather Davidson
Secretary- Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity- Delta Gamma Chapter

---------------
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12

^Map around campus
---------------