[Aphio-L] Videos and Cords

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 20:39:00 EDT 2014

Hey guys,
I will not be at chapter tonight, but Tara will have a camera set up if you
want to do your senior video. I am also going to look into finding an
additional time this week or next week so that everyone has the opportunity
to make a video if they want to.

Also, I am ordering the cords this week, so if you have not checked the
senior list please do so as soon as possible. Once they are ordered, it is
extremely unlikely that we will be able to order more in time for
graduation. Everyone on the list should get their cords.

As always, if you have any questions please let me know.
Thanks!
Kate
--
*Historian*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Kathryn Kendall*
*937-304-5247*