[Aphio-L] Rollover Hours

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 01:01:13 EDT 2014

Evening all,

I have just finished logging everyones rollover hours out of those of you
who emailed us asking us to do so. All the totals should be correct and the
rollover hours should be showing up on your hour totals as 'inside' hours.
If this is not the case please contact me at the service account (
service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com) and I will fix them as soon as possible.

If you still want to rollover any excess mandatory project hours you have,
please email us (see above for the address) so we can log them into your
total.

Cheers,

Robert

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

* Robert Burke         Larissa Bradford937.239.3104
330.612.8299*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12