[Aphio-L] pls come to us if you need help

fundraising.aphiodeltagamma fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 20:01:11 EDT 2014

Hey Everyone!

I just went through the list of the chapter, and there are a lot of you who
either still need hours or who don't have any fundraising hours yet. If you
are concerned about getting your hours PLEASE email us ASAP. Don't wait
until the last week because there won't be events left. We are going to put
up more events for the next two weeks, but I recommend going to DP Dough,
having 2 friends buy food, relay tabling this weekend, tabling tomorrow, or
buying Swag if you don't have any hours yet! Again, please feel free to
come to us if you're concerned with your hours because we want to help ya!!
:)

--
*VP of Fundraising *
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma