[Aphio-L] Calliope Childcare

AphiO Delta Gamma Youth Service youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 13:48:45 EDT 2013

Hello Bros!
I hope everyone is having a good semester so far! I have a favor to ask of
about 2-4 people if anyone is interested.  Heather, the coordinator from
Calliope, really needs people every Monday from 6:15-8:15 P.M. I was
wondering if anyone would be willing to do this every week so she knows
that she will always have someone to rely on? If we get 2-4 people then you
guys can also alternate every week! Please Please e-mail me back ASAP if
you're interested! I will be locking the sign-ups on every Friday now also
to those who have already have signed up!

Chelsea Rose
Stephen Bell

Youth Service Chair
Alpha Phi Omega