[Aphio-L] Homecoming Sweatshirts last time!

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 19:34:31 EDT 2013

Hello brothasss!

Just a reminder that tonight is the last night I will bringing the
homecoming sweatshirts to Chapter. I will keep them for one week after so
if you couldn't pick it up at chapter you can find a time this week to pick
it from my house after that they will go in the storage unit.

Pledges - If you ordered a homecoming sweatshirt, let me know so I can hold
yours till initiation.

Crest sweatshirt from last year - If you ordered one and still haven't got
it, please let me know because after this week I will be selling them.

Thanks,

Victoria

--
*Victoria Vincent*