[Aphio-L] One more thing...

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 15:54:39 EST 2013

Hello again,

It was brought to my attention yesterday that, when you turn the dog
walking forms in, they must be turned in by 3 pm the Tuesday before you
walk. Also, they must be turned in directly to the shelter at 13333 State
Route 13. The shelter is directly on Route 13 on the left, right past the
Athens County Job and Family Services building.

Also, I've attached the PDF of the form to this email. If you cannot access
it this way or via the Drive, let us know and we will make it available to
you.

Thanks!

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

* Robert Burke         Allison Barwacz937.239.3104             440.212.8108*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12