[Aphio-L] Color Run info.

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 15:38:02 EST 2013

Hey guys!

Information on the Color Run is updated on the page (sorry- their website
has been faulty with giving times and such).

The actual race begins at 1:30 p.m. and people will be continuously
starting after the race begins (not everyone begins at once). For
volunteers, the volunteer hours are from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Do not
worry about going the entire time (we understand that it is Dad's Weekend),
but at least plan on staying for an hour or two. On the sign in, just write
down what times you were there and we will award you with the appropriate
hours.

Sorry for all of the confusion about the race- between the date changes,
website mix-ups and whatnot. If anyone is confused still or can no longer
attend because of the time changes, please let us know and we will take you
off the list.

For anymore information on the race, click here:
http://thecolorrun.com/athens/#race_info

Thanks and have a lovely rest of the week!

*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

* Robert Burke         Allison Barwacz937.239.3104             440.212.8108*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12