[Aphio-L] Brothers in Athens: Help needed!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun May 19 14:27:25 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

Sorry to keep bothering you guys about this, but if anyone has some free
time this weekend please consider helping out at the herb garden! The Dairy
Barn is always a great place to volunteer at and it's a great excuse to get
out in the nice weather.

If however we don't have anyone sign up I need to cancel the event and let
the Herb Guild know ahead of time (Thursday at the latest). I really don't
want to have to do that, but unlike yesterday I cannot move around or
cancel other plans in order to be there myself as I won't be in Athens for
most of the weekend. The ladies at the Herb Guild have always been very
appreciative of the help we have given them in the past and you will have
my thanks if I'm not forced to cancel on them.

In other news - I hope you are all enjoying your summer! hopefully I will
see you guys around town sometime.

Cheers,

Robert

PS: If anyone is still interested in helping out with the cats at Petsmart
on Friday mornings I have 2 spots open on the 31st.

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*
Robert Burke         Allison Barwacz
937.239.3104             440.212.8108
*