[Aphio-L] Fellowship Info!

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 18:10:14 EDT 2013

Hey bros!

Since we aren't having chapter, there is some fellowship info that we
wanted to make sure everyone gets!

1. Please sign up for the 'Color Wars Tshirt' by tonight if you want one!
It is on the website and if we get enough people the price could decrease
significantly, right now its $6 but lets try to get it down to $4! : ) It's
not required but I encourage anyone who is attending to get one, I think it
would be cool to have something to remember the day by and don't forget
we're gonna TYE-DYE them! *We attached a file with the design!
*
2. Please sign up for Color Wars (April 21) and/or the picnic (April 28) if
you intend on going! We need the numbers for both those event so we can
have the right amount of food and supplies!

3. Have any suggestions/comments/concerns for color wars or the picnic? Let
us know: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XGM65ZT

Have a great week! : ) Sign up and go to the signature party this week!
(4/3)

Thanks,

Fellowship gals!

--