[Aphio-L] Updates!

AphiO Delta Gamma Youth Service youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 14:22:05 EDT 2013

Happy Easter Everyone! I just have some updates since we don't have chapter
tonight!...

1. If you signed up for the *West Elementary Carnival* (any part/time), the
coordinator of the event needs me to lock it. She needs to know that she
can count on a certain number of volunteers for us in advance. I am going
to have it lock this Tuesday April 2nd at 11:59 p.m. to give you all plenty
of time to hopefully sign up but possibly un-sign up :)

2. If you signed up for *pop tabs or box tops* today you can just give them
to me next chapter and you won't be docked. I mistakenly made the events
for this week a long time ago before Easter was on my mind at all!

3. I just added a service event online for kidsfest clean up on April 20th
from 2 to 4...sign up.

Have a great day!

Kayleigh Bednarski

Youth Service Chair