[Aphio-L] People un-registering for sectionals

Jamie Roberts Mesha Baylis interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 22:52:31 EDT 2013

Brothers,
We have gotten a scary amount of emails about people un registering for
sectionals from our chapter.  We have been gracious with the cancelation
fee at $10.  However, considering about half of you are un registering this
isn't going to work any more.  The cost of sectionals is based around the
amount of people registered.  I understand there are circumstances you
cannot get around however it looks EXTREMELY bad on our chapter if we have
no one there and especially if other chapters have more brothers attending,
and that's about where we are at right now.  Please if you are
unregistering because you don't want to go I am encouraging you not to.
Anyone who un registers after this will be charged a $15 cancelation fee.
sorry, you should know your weekend schedule by now.

JMK

--
Inter-chapter Relations Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma