[Aphio-L] ATTN: GRADUATING SENIORS

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 19:33:06 EDT 2013

Seniors,

I have updated the "GRADUATING SENIORS" event on the website (now located
on March 22nd). ALL SENIORS please check the website and make sure if you
are graduating that your name is on the list. If your name is not on the
list by this Friday you will not be included in the senior sendoff or
obtain chords. THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE FINAL WARNING.

As of now every senior on the list will get their APO chords to answer the
individual emails I've been receiving. Be on the lookout for chord pick-up
times in the future.

Thanks and congratulations seniors,

Mike

--
*Historian*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*