[Aphio-L] Sectionals Hours

Jamie Roberts Mesha Baylis interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 12:49:41 EDT 2013

Hey!
There are still 40 spots left for food donations for sectionals.  We have
350 people that we need to feed at various times of the weekend and really
really need the donations.  We also really need tables so if you know you
can part with your beer pong table for the weekend please sign up.  Also we
are looking for about 5 more people for the one hour shifts from 9-12:30 on
Saturday.  I will open up slots and let people from the waitlist get signed
up.  If you no longer can do these shifts and were on the waitlist please
un-sign yourself up.  These are the last chances to get hours for
sectionals.  No other hours will be offered after this weekend and everyone
needs at least one hour from sectionals.

Thanks,
JMK

--
Inter-chapter Relations Co-Chairs