[Aphio-L] Relay Reminders and Information!

Relay for Life - Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 12:33:19 EDT 2013

Hey everyone,

I hope all of you are getting pumped for Relay on Friday night-- It's super
close, and there's a lot to do in the meantime!

First of all, please please please sign up for Relay on the American Cancer
Society Relay For Life site... I'd appreciate it!

Second, for all of you interested in participating at Relay's Glow 5K,
remember to sign up online at http://www.rflglow5k.com/ ...It's $10, and
that gives you a glow stick and a tshirt :) Go to the website, hit the tab
that says "Donations" on the top bar, and fill everything out! You can
register there starting at 11pm... BUT! To guarantee yourself a
spot/shirt/glowstick, try to sign up now.

Finally, for everyone interested... I pasted the Entertainment schedule to
the bottom of this email. There are TONS of fun things going on every hour
at Relay... and I hope all of you make the effort to stay at Relay the
entire time! Eric Horton swears the best and most breath taking moment is
seeing the sunrise at Relay, and I have to agree :)

Keep checking online for new Relay opportunities-- we should have some more
things up in the next day or two (like people to escourt Sectionals
attendees from Baker to Ping, and 15-20 people to help the Relay Planning
Committee with the Glow 5K security). ...and above all, thanks for
everything-- we couldn't have done it all without you!!

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
Relay for Life Co-Chairs

Sara Beyoglides
sb332609 at ohio.edu