[Aphio-L] Chapter has been Moved to Tomorrow (Monday)!

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 16:07:35 EDT 2013

Hey everyone! I know I already sent out an email about this, but I just
want to make sure that you do not come to Morton tonight as there is no
chapter! Instead, we will be having chapter *tomorrow (Monday, March 11) in
Morton 201 at 9:30 p.m. *Everyone should be out of class by that point, but
if you have work or something, come to my office hours or execs or let me
know if those do not work. Enjoy this awesome weather on our last day of
break!

P.S. Don't forget to Spring Forward, thanks to Benjamin Franklin.

--
*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*