[Aphio-L] (Even More) Letter Writing

Relay for Life - Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 13:07:25 EST 2013

Hey everyone!

I know that an email was just sent out about letter writing, but another
time has just been added to the site. Make sure to read through the whole
previous email.

Remember that you just have to stop by at some point between the given
times, you do not have to stay for the whole hour to get your mandatory
hour!

   - *First floor of Walter Hall (by room 145)
   Wednesday, Feb 27 from 8-9pm
   Look for Sara

   *
   - *The Front Room (Table location to be posted on Facebook, texted out
   to people signed up, or emailed out)
   Thursday, Feb 28 from 5:45 -7:45pm
   Look for Danielle*

Thanks for being patient with all of our emails!

In LFS,
Sara, Robert, Danielle

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
Relay for Life Co-Chairs