[Aphio-L] RELAY HOURS! RELAY HOURS! RELAY HOURS!

Relay for Life - Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 13:04:00 EST 2013

HEY CHAPTER :)

...are you excited for Relay? BECAUSE WE ARE!

It's 24 days until the main event, and we finally have some hours up on our
site! We have Letter Writing tomorrow (Wednesday) from 8-9pm in Walter, and
Luminary Tabling is also up for the week before Relay and the week of
Relay. (Which, in case you didn't know--and you should, because it's just
so awesome- is March 22nd-23rd!)

ALSO! We talked about it, and if you send 10 emails out from the site (on
the Relay site, that is), we'll give you an hour too! The only catch: We
need a screen shot as proof that you actually sent all those lovely emails
out :)

Side note about everything: No school addresses. No school email
addresses... nada. Don't send letters to your buddies in Adams or Sargent:
You can walk across campus and see them. Send them to family members....
aunts, uncles, cousins, grandma, grandpa, etc. We're raising money for
cancer research, and need help! (Also: Don't send it out to list serv and
count that as a bajillion service hours. That doesn't work either, lovely
brothers! ;) )

So sign yourselves up for service, and get excited!

Love,
Sara, Robert and Danielle

p.s. SIGN UP ON THE SITE FOR YOUR TSHIRTS! IF YOU DON'T, I'M ORDERING YOU A
LARGE!

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
Relay for Life Co-Chairs

Sara Beyoglides