[Aphio-L] Fall 2012 Pledge Class can apply to be a big!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 13:34:32 EST 2013

Hey brosss

The big application is attached so fill it out if you haven't yet! If you
didn't already hear, the fall 2012 pledge class can APPLY to be a big, that
doesn't mean you'll get one, but you're all able to apply. It depends on
how many more bigs we need and family sizes. Along with the big
application, we would like you to answer the following question:

Why do you think you should be able to take a little considering this is
your first active semester?

Send us your big application and your answer to this question to the
membership account by TOMORROW (Tuesday) at 4:00pm.

YAYY LITTLES

--

Megan Fitzgerald
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma