[Aphio-L] Holiday Party Today!

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 15:18:03 EST 2013

Hey bros!

Just a reminder that the holiday party is today from 5-7 in *Baker 240*,
that is on the second floor of baker down the conference room hallway at
the end. If you are having trouble finding it or have any questions, text
me 6146341115.

Remember the cookie exchange is happening and if you are participating in
Secret Santa, don't forget your gift!

I know we usually allow for people to just show up to fellowship events but
since this event was planned in advance and we already have a precount of
who is coming we ask that people who aren't signed up don't just show up.
There is limited food and activities, it wouldn't be fair to those people
who did sign up in time. I apologize but I hope you look forward to
fellowship events for next semester!

I hope everyone has a great Sunday and good luck with finals!!

--
*Victoria Vincent*

*vv246109 at Ohio.edu <vv246109 at Ohio.edu>**614.634.1115*
*VP of Fellowship*

*Stephanie Snyder*
*ss143310 at ohio.edu <am232009 at ohio.edu>*
*937.689.5965*